Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My life right now...

I really want to finish my blogging about ebay buying/selling but these boxes say it all.

Moving has taken over. this is our spare room... not so spare any more.


Meanwhile I am trying to not let the chaos take over my life and enjoy the little things like...

Thayne can creep

I finally realized my little man of nine months is a picky eater

This morning I figured out his favorite foods

Sweet Potatoes, Malt-o-meal, and applesauce

thats all he wants oh and he likes yogurt.



My serving of malt-o-meal...

or so I thought Thayne ate half of it!



The town had an Easter egg hunt but turns out it was a
candy hunt. Thayne picked up two candies

and he wouldn't even look at me.


Packing is going really good. We might be able to leave a day earlier than we thought.

I'm really tired of feeling like we are camping in our own home.

Don't worry as soon as everything settles I'll do all the ebay stuff.

I'm pretty excited to brag about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment